Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Well, I'm a little behind on the posts, so here is a summary of the weekend. On Saturday we went to pump it up for DJ's bachelor/Bachelorette party. It was fun not having the kids there and just adults. I'm definately too old for that place, 5 min of bouncing and I was pooped. Plus I have burns on both elbows from the slides and bruises on my knees. If you've ever been there you know what I mean! Then we celebrated our friends 30th birthday at Full Kilt in Mt. Clemens. Yes I actually stayed awake passed midnight! Then Sunday I went to lunch with my girlfriends to Buca Di Beppo, Yummmmm! It was definately a mommy's weekend out! I needed that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was DJs party? A bounce house?

Anonymous said...

Yes, It was @ pump it up on 23 and Hayes.