Friday, November 30, 2007


A few bruises on the forehead and a lot of crying.....that is what we are in for. The way our tables are designed no kid has a chance. I remember with Karli we had the same problem. They grab on to the silver bar underneath the glass (which sticks out farther from the silver bar) and clunk. I think Cameron has 2 bruises from the table and one from a laundry basket. Poor baby!
Karli had dance class today without a nap! Big mistake. She cried over something stupid. And of course milked it with Ms. Teresa, who gave her lots of love and attention. Then mean mom came in and said stop crying or we'll have to leave. Amazing the water works shut right off. In the car on the way home she said, "I had a rough day!"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY!Happy Birthday


More Comments at pYzam.com

0 comments: