
Yesterday we went to Avery and Reagan's for a playdate. Karli started to get tired and VERY crabby and sassy. Anyway, by the time we left I ended up carrying her to the car kicking and screaming with no shoes on. It was like the exorcist, I've never seen this level of Sass from her before! On the way home mommy called santa and said he would put her on the naughty list until she could behave again. After a nap she was MUCH better!
Today is the Saturday that I work, then I'm going to get measured for the bridesmaids dress for Julie and Jay's wedding, and later we are getting together with Julie, Rich, and Emily. Should be a fun day. Thanks to Avery standing up in a few weddings we are trying to decide which dress Karli should wear to be Jay and Julie's flower girl.
1 comments:
I like the one on the left because it looks like it fits her just a bit better and she looks more like a little girl.
Although both dresses are very pretty and she will look beautiful in either one!!!
Merry Christmas to all of you if we don't see you over the holiday.
Post a Comment