Saturday, May 17, 2008

Calm before the storm

Right now it is 7:45 and the house is quiet. Chris is off playing hockey...when he gets home Karli and I will go get our hair done @ 9:00. Her dance recital rehearsal is @ 11:00. Pictures @ Julie's house @12:30. Pictures @ the chapel with Jay @ 2:00. Wedding @ 3:30, more pictures then reception! Exhausted yet? I'm packing sandwiches to eat in the car!

Chris will be responsible for Cameron. He will be taking him to Cara and Jay's house for the night (Thank you, Thank you!), then over to Jay's house. Rain looks like it should hold off for the important outside events (lets hope)!

Cameron is too cute these days....he's quite the dancer! He's starting to become a daddy's boy. He walks around saying Dada a lot! Still no mama. Karli is still terrified of monsters and it seems to be getting worse as her imagination talks herself into these long monster stories. I guess you can't be 20 and still scared of monsters right? I'm video taping her recital rehearsal and taking lots of pictures today.....stay tuned!

2 comments:

ABE's Mama said...

Try giving her some room spray, tell her it is monster killer, or whatever words you want. Then let her spray it when she is scared.

I cant wait to see pictures.

Laura said...

Thanks Nicole, she liked the idea....but she didn't stay in her room ALL night, but it was worth a try.