I cleaned Karli's teeth last week and I found 2 cavities on her molars. I sealed the 2 that didn't have cavities! I know this isn't supposed to happen to a hygienists' daughter, but it was out of my control. She had them filled yesterday and she did wonderful. I'm grateful they weren't deep enough for her to need a local anesthetic! She said has fun at the dentist and wants to go back. I guess that's all I can ask for.
differences
15 years ago

5 comments:
I didn't know they do fillings in baby teeth....should I take Evan to get him checked out? I'm sure he probably has some too!
They American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children are seen by a pediatric dentist at the age of 1 for an exam and early detection of decay. We do see a lot of decay on youngins unfortunately. Many General dentists won't even see children until they are 3 and it's too late by then. Plus it gets kids used to going to the dentist so by the age of 2 or 3 when it's time to get them cleaned, they aren't scared. Or when they are 3 and need fillings they do great like Karli!
Anyone that is interested....we have an office on 22 & schoenherr Kids Grins Staight Smiles. Also one in Warren at Martin & Hoover Pdiatric Dental Center (I work at the Warren office). Check out the webistes at http://www.pdconline.com/maps.html
I need to take Peyton bad! Do thay take cash cause We do not have dental!
We used to go to KGSS, until the y stopped taking our insurance. Karli must just be prone to cavities. The child hardly likes sugar! I'm proud of her for doing so well. my kids are terrified at cleanings, I can't imagine what fillings would be like. I just hope they give sedatives when needed!!!
Post a Comment