I have been to this orchard 3 times now, and I have to say it's very nice! Yesterday we went with my Grandpa, Auntie Zilda, my Mom, Uncle Al, and Aunt Jo. I found out that it is 1/4 the price on a weekday. They have extended their playground and also have ground level trampolines, but those are only open on weekends. Fresh cider and donuts are the best!
differences
15 years ago



4 comments:
The cider mill is the best!
We went today (sun) and left because it is $11 per person. We took our cider and donuts to a park : ) Good idea to hit the cider mill during the week...it was packed today too!! xo
I cant wait to take mine, but I think ill have my mama take the day off to go with us. $11.00 is crazy.
It was $3.00 on a weekday and I think kids 2 and under were free. Plus we were the only people there!It was awesome!
Post a Comment