It was pretty quiet except I heard some crinkly wrappers. I turned the corner and this is what I found....Cameron eating Froot Loops. He can now reach the knob on the pantry and likes to help himself to whatever he can find. Do they make locks for these types of doors? I must find out! I think Grandma Kathy has a similar picture except he was double fisted with chocolate chip cookies in hers. BTW, yes those are reindeer on his PJ's. He wore them last year and must be shrinking because they still fit.
differences
15 years ago

4 comments:
Peyton has the same ones!
At least he looks cute while being sneaky.
I wish I could dive into the goodie closet and shrink!!! There are locks that go on the top of the closet. I think I have one that we don't use any more. I'll look. xo
Well, there were no cherrios so these are the next best thing!--uncle wayne
Post a Comment