Sunday, August 2, 2009

Graduation party

Yesterday we went to Tony Roncelli's graduation party. Kim and I used to babysit Gino, Tony, and Vinnie when they were infants until they were about Karli and Cameron's ages. I think it has been about 15 or 16 years since I have seen them. Their property has changes so much since we used to go spend the weekends there. What handsome boys they have grown up to be! Although it made me feel old, it was really nice reminiscing on old times with Kim yesterday. Here are a few pictures of the evening. I have to say I've never been to a graduation party quite like this before. They had Valet parking, a band, a Nino Salvaggio's fruit stand, corn on the cob stand, popcorn, a mechanical bull, National Coney Island hot dog stand, delicious food catered from Papa Jo's, and a train from Blake's Orchard that took rides around the property.


2 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

It was a fun evening, wasn't it?Thanks for posting that picture of my lovely mid-dance move expression. You dig me, don't you???

Felosak Family said...

Honestly can say I have never been to a graduation party like that either......now i have to make plans to top it.....good thing I have LOTS of time!!!!!! Maybe real bulls? What do ya think?