I find it hard to believe Karli will be 5 on Thursday Dec. 3. Where did the last 5 years go? She truly is a beautiful miracle and we are so lucky to have her as our daughter. I am so proud of her and who she has already become as a 5 year old. She is so smart, funny, compassionate, and loving. I hope she continues to grow up in this way. She is a great big sister too! Chris told her we would make her favorite dinner on her birthday and her request was Macaroni and cheese. That was also one of the things in school that she listed she was thankful for.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLI!
Other birthdays this week are...my sister in law Tracy and my niece Natalie. Happy Birthday to you!
differences
15 years ago
2 comments:
She certainly is an amazing young lady. You know it is OK to cry as long as they don't see it!! She looks like such a big girl in that picture : (
PS I love the Christmas blog. I might steal that!
It's hard for me to believe my little girl turned 31 this year! Happy Birthday Karli! Looking forward to your party.
Post a Comment