Friday, March 5, 2010

And the nature center continues........


This morning around 11:30 Cabo was barking at the back door, which isn't unusual. He barks at everything even a piece of paper rolling across the grass. Anyway, he would NOT stop, so I went to look at what he was barking at. At fist I saw 3 and then there were 6. We haven't seen deer around for a few years. There have been tracks, but NEVER have we seen them out during the day AND so close to the houses!

3 comments:

Felosak Family said...

That is AWESOME! Did the kids get to see them? I am suprised Cabo's barking did not scare them away.

Laura said...

Yes the kids were there and watching. They heard everything! Cameron was tapping on the glass. They would look up, but they didn't run away until a car came by.

Kim Cervone said...

Such a cool memory...do you remember the cow barn onthe corner of Dodge and 16? Your deer remind me of that : )