This weekend Chris went up north and the kids spent the weekend with Grandma Kathy. I worked on the landscaping all weekend with my dad and grandpa. It was totally worth it! I will no longer have to fight with the grass creeping into the landscaping beds! My dad found something that works great and will not come out! It turned out awesome! Before pictures: 


After pictures:


differences
15 years ago
4 comments:
It looks great Laura..I hopeyou had a little time to enjoy your solitude too!
Do you think grandpa could use that kind of edging in the front of his house? Just thinking about the spring clean up.
I think it's totally worth it! $3.51 for 10 feet I think at home depot. You just need a sod cutter. My dad has had his I think over 6 years and it works great!
I think we know what job you'll be doing that day!
Post a Comment