On Monday, Karli will be starting 1st grade after 3 weeks of Kindergarten. She is excited and nervous all at the same time. She will still be at Naldrett even though it is not our home school, which is fine with us. We don't want to add another change for her. Yesterday she saw her new classroom and met her new teacher, Mrs. Ring. She seems like a wonderful teacher. I am so pleased!
Updates: Cameron is doing well in preschool. It is taking me back a few years ago when Karli was in Mrs. Sharon's class because he is bringing home the same art projects she did. It is so cute. Dance is going very well. The kids seem to enjoy it. Cameron is still warming up to ice skating. I had to bribe him the last class because he was scared and wouldn't let go of Chris. It is amazing what some sort of treat will do! I am not opposed to bribing my children! 
differences
15 years ago
2 comments:
YAY!! I'm glad you stuck to your guns and pushed to have her moved. I think it was the right move for Karli. You don't want her to be bored of school one monthinto her 13 year school career! As far as bribery M&Ms work wonderfully on children and on me! xo
There actually was no resistance from the school, they decided to move her even before they finished all of her assessments.
Post a Comment