Thursday, April 14, 2011

Castaway Bay




During the kids spring break we took an overnight trip to Castaway Bay. The kids absolutely love it and have a great time. Mom, Dad, and grandma do too :) Karli was brave again this year and decided to once again try the "roller coaster boat slide." After a terrified look coming down the hill and a few tears later, she decided that she still doesn't like it. This year neither kids, nor grandma were scared to stand under the big bucket of water. Cameron was tall enough to go on the taller slides in the play area depending on who was running them :) I think everyone's favorite part is the hot tub! Karli even had a friend from home that happened to be there at the same time. I'm sure this won't be our last trip to Castaway Bay!

1 comments:

Eric Cervone said...

Way to go, Grandma!! I am proud of you..Our Grandma isn't that brave!