On behalf of our family, I would like to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has been very difficult for us to lose our beloved Jager so unexpectedly! Like many of you have said, we know we gave him the best life we could, and we enjoyed the time he was here with us. Even though he was a pet, it is hard to believe how many lives he touched around us. It is very hard getting used to not having him around, but each day is getting a little easier. Karli understands that Jager was sick, went to heaven, and is not coming home. Just like Chris and I, it was hard for her at first, but she has come to understand. Once again thank you for all of your love and support!
PS Wish me luck on my own, Chris is going to Chi town for the WEEK!
differences
15 years ago
1 comments:
Hey if you need us, I am always around. nik
Post a Comment