Thanks to the picture of Avery's new hair cut on Kim's blog.........Karli agreed to finally cut her hair. I have wanted to for a while, it is such a battle brushing her hair. This is her first haircut in 3 1/2 years. She has agreed to give her hair to someone who needs it. It may be a little crooked, but it'll do. I offered to cut it to her mid back, but she was the one who wanted to donate.....so we cut off 11 inches!
differences
15 years ago


6 comments:
Way to go Karli!
It looks great! Way to Go! Did Mom cry? I think I would have! LOVE IT!
There were only a few tears.
You should have let Uncle Jay cut it he does a great job and could have got about 5 more inches. She looks like Avery when she got her hair cut.
I commented on this the other day. I don't know what happened to it!! Anyway, I love the new cut. It is so cute and sassy...perfect for Karli!! I am so proud of her for giving it to a little girl who needs it too!
I absolutely love her hair that short! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment