Friday, June 13, 2008

Mom is a sucker!

How can I resist this face? Well, Karli is back in her own room and going to sleep in her own bed....but around 2:00am she sneaks into our bed. I just don't have the fight in me at that time of night. My sleep is too precious. I'm selfishly taking the easy way out. At least I admit it, that counts for something right? We have removed all "scary" stuffed animals and her tent out of her room to help eliminate some fears. Pretty soon she will have nothing left but a bed in there.

Cameron 's new thing is...... if you say "What do you have?" he opens his mouth and shows you. He also uses "dip dip" for fries and chicken, etc. (he has to do everything just like sissy)




3 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

Don't worry about the sleep thing. We go through those phases and I tell myself that they won't be in my bed at 16...right??? This too shall pass.

Kim Cervone said...

You produce gorgeous children. I think you should have more : )

Felosak Family said...

Yes, I think you should have more too! I do not have the stamina or will power at 2 am or anytime around there either to keep Evan out.