Toledo Zoo 7/28/08
Please click on the link above to view the slide show.
We made our way to the Toledo Zoo on Monday. It took about an hour and 45 minutes with the detours in downtown Detroit. We didn't get lost, but we did have to travel on I-696, I-75, the Davison, the Lodge, I-94, I-275....I think there is only one express way we didn't travel (I-96). It was a nice ride and a lovely time! The zoo was very nice. The animals were active even in the heat. Our favorite part was the Gorillas and the Orangutans. I've never been that close to a gorilla before, they were literally on the other side of the glass staring at us. The only animals we didn't see were the Lions. They weren't out. The kids and grandpa were great. No whining and all 3 passed out in the car on the way home.
differences
15 years ago
1 comments:
I WANNA GO! Maybe I can convince Alex to take us in the fall.
OH the doll. Lex had gotten a Groovy Girls doll the other night and there was a little fold out thingy and she found the red headed Reese. LOL I need to order it today
Post a Comment