Grandma has been on vacation this weekend and we have been spending a lot of time with her. Sunday we hung out at the pool most of the day. Cameron refuses to go in any type of flotation device. He just wants to swim! At one point he was skinny dipping in grandma's pool because his diaper fell off. Karli can really get around the pool! She swims for what seems like hours, I don't know how she doesn't pass out!
differences
15 years ago


3 comments:
Hey Laura
I just wanted to officially invite your family to the Birthday Bash on Saturday Aug 2nd. I just found your invite buried in my bag. Sorry!! It must have gotten smashed by other stuff. It will be from 1-?? on Saturday. We will eat at 5pm and there will be games and cake and ice cream before that, for the kids friends. I hope you can make it but I understand if it is too late. Again I am sorry about not getting you an invite.
Blessings,
Robyn
PS my kids are like fish in the water too. The good thing is they always sleep like logs at night!!!
Reese is a little crazy swimmer too. She loves the pics...
I would expect nothing less than skinny dipping from Chris' son! If you have to see a naked swimmer, I don't think booties get much cuter than his (Cameron, not Chris : )
Post a Comment