Saturday, December 6, 2008



Last night for my work Christmas party I went on The Star Clipper Dinner train in Walled Lake. The train ride was about 3 1/2 hours long. It included a 5 course dinner and a murder mystery. Not quite what I expected, but something different from the norm. My meal was good, not much scenery to look at. We had fun waving at the cars that were stopped at the RR crossings and staring at people in through their door walls. The train traveled 4 miles east of the station then 4 miles west of the station very slowly. Not for people that may get motion sickness I think. What I hear from many people, I'm lucky to even have had a work Christmas party at all!

2 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

Did Chris go too? Was the food good? SOunds kind of like a mixed review but, you are right. Not everyone has a job, let alone a party : )

Laura said...

Chris did not go, just the staff. My food was good, but others weren't impressed with theirs.