Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our visit with Santa



Today we went to the Christmas open house at the Chesterfield Library. What a nice setup! Santa came in and Karli gave him a big hug and Cameron said Hi (no tears!) I was shocked. They had a string quartet playing Christmas music. Cameron sat on Santa's lap first, while Karli had a shy moment. They had a goodie bag for each kid, a craft, cookies, and hot chocolate. Karli decided to wait a little while and come back later to visit Santa, even though she had just given him a big hug. Karli did her craft and then was ready to show Santa what she made and we got a few more pictures, still no line. Oh, and it was FREE!

This was last years pic:

3 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

Don't you just love finding something fun , free and not crowded?!?

What a dfference a year makes!!

Laura said...

Yes, I love free and not crowded!

Felosak Family said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time....I third the free and not crowded loveage!