Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally a slide show

Below is a slide show from our trip to Cozumel. We had a great time! We snorkeled and saw lots of interesting and beautiful things! We rented a convertible VW to explore the east side of the island. The island was 35 miles round trip, so it didn't take very long to get around. Many of the pictures are views from our hotel or the beaches. I haven't developed my under water camera pictures yet, but if they turn out, I'll try to scan some pictures in of the coral, sea turtles, fish etc. I know we weren't in Jamaica, but I like Bob Marley.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Would you back?

Laura said...

Absolutely! Back to the same resort too!

Kim Cervone said...

I can only hope Eric will see your slide show and get inspired. Great birthday surprise!! You're still looking good in that bikini, girl!