
This is a cute picture of Cameron and Cabo watching the birds out the window. Cabo is now taller than Cameron. Yikes!
This is a picture of Cabo being bad. We get this a lot.
This is a picture of Karli saying "mommy take my picture," and then posing.
I hear the noise of high heels clunking around the kitchen...I thought it was Karli and as you can see it wasn't. His father is thrilled. This is Cameron's "cheese face." He really isn't angry.
differences
15 years ago
3 comments:
That last one is hilarious!!! The look on his face says it all!
Love the new background!
Love the highheels! BB prefers lipstick over shoes. Should we be worried? Hehe! It sure does freak out the dads though!!!! Hehe more!
Eric and I are loao. Karli is so much like Avery and Cameron in heels is awesome. I can't believe how big Cabo got already!
Post a Comment