This weekend was pretty busy.
Friday we went to Liz' house for lunch and the kids played with Connor and Andrew.
Saturday I went scrapbooking and the kids went over Emily's house to play while the daddy's went to get Emily's new swing set. Then Chris and I went to Steve and Katie's house for a St. Patty's Day party.

Sunday we went to the movies for the first time (all 4 of us) to see Madagascar 2. The kids did great, surprisingly. Cute movie too. Then we went to my dad's for dinner.
Friday we went to Liz' house for lunch and the kids played with Connor and Andrew.
Saturday I went scrapbooking and the kids went over Emily's house to play while the daddy's went to get Emily's new swing set. Then Chris and I went to Steve and Katie's house for a St. Patty's Day party.

Sunday we went to the movies for the first time (all 4 of us) to see Madagascar 2. The kids did great, surprisingly. Cute movie too. Then we went to my dad's for dinner.
2 comments:
what a sweet picture : )
sounds like a busy couple of days! glad you had fun!
Post a Comment