Thursday, June 25, 2009

Crazy week...Ready for vacation

After this crazy, but all in all a blessed week, we are looking forward to getting out of town. We will be going to Ludington and Lewiston. Weather is supposed to be great. We'll keep our fingers crossed. Thanks to my mom for dog sitting Cabo...Good Luck with that ;)

Chris took some better pictures with a real camera instead of his phone. Here is a better slide show. He is still very sore and not sleeping much, but maybe a relaxing (I hope it's relaxing) vacation will help him feel better! One picture also gives you perspective how far the back end of the truck is pushed up. It's almost taller than Greg. We're still waiting to get the police report and find out what the insurance is going to do. Oh, Joy.

UPDATE: Police report said 79 yr old man fell asleep at the wheel. $53,000 to repair the truck....in other words it's totaled. AND NO TICKET WAS ISSUED.

3 comments:

Suzy Durkee said...

I'm so glad Chris is ok. I'm sorry that happened, but I hope you have a nice VaCa!

Adams Clan said...

What a blessing that Chris is OK. I hope he is able to relax on vacation. A swim in Lake MI should do him loads of good.

I was reading your blog to Doug and he was amazed they didn't issue a ticket. He wanted to know who the guy was/who is connection was, that they didn't issue a ticket. That is crazy!!!

Have a great time on vacation and enjoy your family!!!

Kim Cervone said...

What a PITA but you have a good perspective. Chris will recover from his bumps and that's all that matters. Enjoy your time away. xo