Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tired of bad news!

Ugh!
Found out the hard drive on our computer is totally dead and they can not recover any pictures. That was my main concern. Of course I haven't backed up the last 500 or so photos I took either. So for anyone reading this GO BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS! It's my own fault I am aware, but I am not happy about it. On top of that, our cable box isn't working and of course I was looking forward to watching some of my taped shows from vacation after the kids went to bed. NOT going to happen. I'm going to go pout now.
On a happier note, Chris got his new truck today.

1 comments:

Uncle Al said...

I have a guy that does wonders with dead hard drives. Those pictures may not be lost. Let me know if you want his name and number.