
My friend Suzy introduced me to Skype. I've seen it on Oprah for a while, but it is so cool! You can call people and see them at the same time if you have a web cam, I love it! Plus you can call another "skyper" for free. Plus it's free to sign up too. You all know how I like free things! Uncle Wayne you should get a web cam if you don't have one and the kids could talk to you too! It's perfect for those of you that we don't see very often and live long distances. This would be perfect for Auntie Zilda!
differences
15 years ago
2 comments:
You are becoming my techie guru, Laura! I think everything I have tried has come from your suggestion : )
Wait a minute, does that mean I can't pick my nose while I'm on the phone???? Forget it!
Post a Comment