Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Princess Karli



Does this outfit look good for dance class? Tomorrow Karli will be joining Peyton in dance class. I will try to remember to take my camera! Really, this is not what she will be wearing!

Grandma Kathy told me Karli was playing with her babies last night at 2 a.m. (that's another story) and told grandma "as soon as I get my baby situated you can hold her." I can't believe her vocabulary and that she uses these big words in the right context.

Cameron is now rolling over both ways and is babbling all kinds of vowel sounds. He has moved on to squash and carrots as well, let me tell you this boy likes his food! I weighed myself then weighed him and I think he is about 22 pounds now!!! Only 8 pounds lighter than Karli!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time tonight Thanks for comming ! See you next week.

Anonymous said...

Peyton is at a big 25 lbs now!