Rich, Julie, and Cameron's girlfriend Emily came over last night. Emily was born 5-31 and Cameron was born 4-5. This picture is so funny because as you can see Cameron is looking at his mommy and Emily is looking at hers. They never let mom out of sight do they? We had pizza and played Euchre. As usual Julie and I beat Rich and Chris 3 games to zero.
differences
15 years ago
4 comments:
I miss playing Euchre! NO ONE down here even knows what it is, let alone how to play. They've got good tea, and their winters are warm, but the card games down here just aren't the same!!
Your kids are beautiful, by the way!
Geez Laura, how do you juggle 2 kids, a career, a blog site, and euchre talent all at the same time. ---- What a WOMAN! ;) Richard
I guess I'm THAT good!!!!
OBVIOUSLY my kids are #1...so of course blogging about them is so much fun!
Post a Comment