Monday, September 10, 2007

Sunday School


Yesterday Karli went to Sunday School...which was really a bunch of kids playing in the nursery. I guess you have to be 4 years old to have a little structure to Sunday School. But Karli did OK, she cried the last 5 minutes and told the lady she wanted her mommy :( They said she was there just 5 minutes too long.

2 comments:

ABE's Mama said...

This is such a great idea!!!

Adams Clan said...

There is a great program out there for two year olds. It's called Parents and Twos and is published by Concordia Publishing House. They have just changed the curriculium but the jist of it is 13 weeks based on a theme "God made the World" or "I Praise God" and they cover the biggies like Christmas and Easter. There is structure like singing, crafts, bible story (with a puppet), snack and parent time. Parents go to class too and get encouragement and help in teaching their children about God at home To find out more go to CPH.org and look up "Parents and Twos" OF course they will need a willing teacher... I've done it and loved it and I think you would too. Or just give the info to your pastor or Sunday school leader. Let me know if you have any questions. I may even be able to send you a sample. Hope next week goes well, it sounds like she had a blast glorified babysitting and all. What counts in the end is that she had fun and Jesus came up at least once!!!