This was the first weekend in a long time that we really didn't have anything planned. And the last one for a while too! Saturday night we went to Julie and Rich's house and Sunday Grandma Kathy and Papa Gus came over for a visit. Today the kids and I went to Olive Garden for lunch and tomorrow it's back to work.
I wanted to get things done around the house. I'm organizing closets and going through the kids clothes and trying to figure out what fits and what doesn't. Our basement will have to be for another weekend, after the sump pump incident, things have to be reorganized!
GO WINGS!
I wanted to get things done around the house. I'm organizing closets and going through the kids clothes and trying to figure out what fits and what doesn't. Our basement will have to be for another weekend, after the sump pump incident, things have to be reorganized!
GO WINGS!

0 comments:
Post a Comment