Thursday, April 3, 2008

Weekly update

Not much new here! I worked Mon, Tues, and Wed this week and I was exhausted today. So I did laundry all day.......fun! Karli had dance class this evening after being off last week, she couldn't wait to go to class. Karli slept in her own bed ALL night, so we are closer to getting another puppy! We are trying to use that as a bargaining chip, we'll see if it works tonight too. I printed off a calender so that she can put a sticker on it when she sleeps in her bed all night. A month worth of stickers = a new puppy, hopefully.

Cameron has this new thing where I can not walk out of the room without him screaming bloody murder! Today was his first day with no bottles, only sippy cups! I'm not ready to get rid of the before bed bottle because I want him to sleep as much as he can, but we're working on it.

1 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

He won't have any permanent damage if you hold on to the night-night baba. You leaving the room, however, sounds like it could cause some damage!!xo