Yesterday we went on a field trip to the Sterling Heights Nature center. It has been so long since I have been there. I think the kids enjoyed themselves! They were able to touch a live turtle and snake. Below are pictures of the kids pretending to be sea turtles with a large shell on their backs.

This is a picture of Karli taking a nap after we got home from the nature center. Karli never takes naps! I had just put Cameron down for one and Karli was on the couch watching TV. It was really quiet all of a sudden and this is what I found. Arms up over her head just like when she was a baby!
differences
15 years ago
2 comments:
Great pictures...send me a few : ) Lucky you, both kids sleeping in the middle of the day!
I remember someone else who used to sleep like that. mom
Post a Comment