Thursday, May 14, 2009

A wonderful mother's day



Karli made me some wonderful gifts for mother's day. A card that she made at my mom's house, a plant that she made in school, and a purse that opened up and had a picture that she drew of me and the reasons that I was special to her. Who knew that "she lets me dust" would be one of the reasons I am special to her! I should give her some more chores! It was so thoughtful though. I love to hear all the reasons that she loves me even though they are all so trivial, it's what a 4 year old thinks about. I had to hold the tears back for that one!

We had a nice lunch at Carmen's house, and a nice dinner at my mom's house too.

2 comments:

Felosak Family said...

Precious! Bring on the chores mama! let he have them.

Kim Cervone said...

That is a beautiful picture of you two.