Sunday, May 31, 2009

Painting



Today while I was at my cousin's wedding shower, Chris decided it would be a good time to stain the swing set. Before I left, I dressed the kids in clothes that I did not care if they got ruined. Of course the both were covered in paint! Lets just say when I got home Chris was frustrated and the kids were a mess. I think Cameron did a great job painting the grass and Karli had paint in her hair, that may never come out. Red highlights look good I guess. The swing set is cemented in the ground and hopefully will stay put!

2 comments:

Felosak Family said...

LOL! We had the same issues here when we painted our swing set...I can just see Chris's face! hehe Tell Karli the red will add character!!

Kim Cervone said...

If the swing set doesn't stay, I'm sure Karli's new hair color will. I would feel sorry for him, but he knew better : )