Sunday, February 10, 2008

Monkey Boy




Cameron is all boy, as you can see he doesn't like to sit in it very long. This is why he has so many bruises! (spell check not working for me either Renee')
Cameron slept through the night last night for the first time since he was 4 months old. It was probably because he is sick. For the last 2 days he has had a fever on and off, snotty nose and horrible cough that makes him cry! Sounds like there is something going around from what I have been reading in all the blogs.
Last night I went to Leanne's surprise 3oth birthday party. It was at the FOP hall on 14 mile in Sterling Heights. She had a DJ and Karaoke, right up her alley!

5 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

Woohoo, sounds like Laura had an action packed few days. Aparty and scrapbooking. I'm feeling a bit jealous! Happy birthday, Leanne!!

Anonymous said...

This is the busiest I've been all year, I can't handle it! With a sick baby on top of everything. I had fun though!

Felosak Family said...

Yep Laura...welcome to the M.O.M. club....moms of money boys. They are so active, but at the same time so much fun...you know you want another......

Felosak Family said...

That's supposed to say MONKEY boys, but I guess money fits in there too!!

Anonymous said...

No, I'm good.