Not much going on today, it's a day of relaxation for mommy for a stressful few days at work. Which is why I'm up at 6:00 am writing this blog. I can't sleep from stress, I hate when that happens. It's not Cameron keeping me awake this time. Grocery shopping and dance class are in our plans today.
Karli can now spell her first and last name and is learning addition and subtraction. Who needs preschool?........... Me!
Cameron my sweet boy, has a new runny nose this week, nothing else, just snots. However, he is a bottomless pit, that boy can eat! The other day for dinner he had a slice of cheese, cheerios, then the dinner I made, plus 2 cups of applesauce. He cried when that was all gone, so I made him baby cereal and applesauce, I think he would have kept eating, but instead I bribed him with a bath and he was happy.

2 comments:
What a face! Love it!
Sounds like you have got a genius on your hands. Good luck with helping her with her homework!!!
Post a Comment