Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thanksgiving in February

Our friend Suzy hosted Thanksgiving in Feb. She went all out! I don't know how she did it, I never could. She planned dinner for about 13 adults and 9 kids were in attendance. She went to Peacock poultry to get the 20 pound turkey (an Amish farm) and it was wonderful. We had all the fixins....mashed potatoes, salad, green bean casserole, rolls, macaroni and cheese, stuffing, cranberries, sweet potatoes (almost anyway long story) and pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, and bread pudding for desert too! Way to go Suzy!!!! I forgot my camera and so did everyone else, so no pics.

2 comments:

suzyq_13 said...

Laura, you are too cute! I am so greatful for all of my friends and family. I love you guys very much and feel truly blessed you are all in our lives!

Kim Cervone said...

Screw the pics. I want the leftovers!!!!!!!!