Cameron now totally understands the word NO! Although he doesn't always obey it. When we tell him No he looks at us, smiles, and then does it anyway! Sound familiar anyone? Especially at grandma Kathy's house on the stairs, he makes a game out of it. He looks at us, smiles and heads straight for the stairs. When we get up to get him he puts the gear in turbo and crawls as fast as he can, while cracking himself up. He thinks it is the funniest thing in the world. He can now climb all grandmas steps. He will either start throwing a fit because I took him off the stairs or head right back in his turbo crawl, laughing away!
differences
15 years ago
4 comments:
Sounds like Chris!!
Oh, Laura let the fun begin! They are getting so big and so much fun. I can just imagine the smirk on his face....and yes, it does sound just like Chris!
Well, you didn't give him the title "pure sass" for nothing..or was that Karli?? Either way, he is earning it!
Well,say what I say, he is his dada's son!
Post a Comment