Well we have had an interesting ending to an already crazy week. At Karli's soccer game on Friday night I noticed Cameron had an eye booger. Once I cleared it away within about 5 minutes there was another one. Right then I knew what was happening; PINK EYE. Then on the way home he was crying saying "eyyyye, eyyyye." The next morning he woke up with crusty eyes, and off to the dr. we went. He ended up having an ear infection as well, but never complained about that. The dr. said the two often are found together. We got his prescriptions filled and we've been so cautious about washing hands and I've been chasing the kids with hand sanitizer. But our efforts failed. Sunday morning Karli woke up with Pink eye and I started her on Cameron's eye drops, what a fun battle that was. Karli is not longer fighting the drops and takes them like a pro. Cameron still screams his head off, poor baby. Good luck to the grandmas on Tues and Wed. I'm not going to work today, instead I'm taking Karli in to the Dr. because she's complaining about her ear hurting on/off. To top it off I have a horrible sore throat. I've been wearing my glasses since Saturday hoping not to get pink eye, hopefully we are all well for turkey day.
differences
15 years ago
6 comments:
I've been there with just one child at a time. i feel for you. I was going to request a playdate because Reagan is having Karli withdrawls but maybe not??
I hope Karli and Cameron are better soon... that really stinks! I can only imagine trying to give Mallory eye drops... oh my! Hopefully you guys will all be well for Thanksgiving.
Laura I remember your an expert at dealing with pink eye.
Seems to be going around. I got a note sent home from school that it was and my co-workers kids have it too! Good Luck
HOLY CRAP! What a bummer...I hope they are feeling better :)
Hope everyone is feeling better! Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow...(I HOPE) for you all.
Post a Comment