Thursday, November 6, 2008

President-elect Obama

I find it interesting that people are fixed on saying the president elect is an African American. Correction: he is half African American and half Caucasian. I am just pointing out that if someone says we will have an African American president they would be just as correct to say we will have a Caucasian president. I pray that Obama can make a change for the better. "We may call ourselves Democrats and Republicans, remember we are Americans first." www.barackobama.com

4 comments:

Jen said...

I agree...then there is the flat out ignorance that seems to be making the rounds.

Eric Cervone said...

Well said Laura!!!

Kim Cervone said...

Oh yeah, don't even get me started on that. There are A LOT of people who voted for him with no clue of his position on ANY issues. I too pray that he (or McCain had he won) can help to turn America back on track.

Anonymous said...

I heard on the news today that a school in the south is forbiding kids to talk about Obama in the classes and the halls. Sounds like more gov to me.
Wayne