
My kids and I are hanging in there. 4 more days. We've been so busy running around we barely have time to miss Chris. The last I heard still no deer and that was last night. Chris did have a shot and missed. He's blaming it on his scope being off ;) Maybe I'll e-mail him this picture. I know I'm so mean! I would be happy for him if he got a deer, but since the kids and I don't eat it, it probably would be best if he didn't.
differences
15 years ago
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA! He's blaming the scope for bad aim...That's too funny..what a typical man :)
I am SO SURE it was the scope:) I hope you are all fairing well. I am sure it has been hard.....maybe the gals should do a scrapbooking weekend away so the daddies can stay home with the little ones all alone?
Post a Comment