Not much new going on here. Just getting ready for Chris' departure to hunt for Bambi's Dad this weekend for 10 days! Karli starts a new soccer class this Friday evening and a nice facility just opened and is only 2 minutes from my house. How wonderful is that!Last Saturday was busy for me. We started out with Soccer, then we celebrated Evan Felosak's 4th birthday. Cara did a wonderful job planning the pirate party! Despite a major meltdown, the kids and I had a great time. Then we had our 1st game night of the season with the neighbors. A late 3:00 in the morning night, not feeling so good Sunday, but recovered well. Just a few recent photos to leave you with. TTFN

1 comments:
Your last sat sounds about as busy as our next saturday. I hope we can get through it without a mentdown...am I asking too much??
Post a Comment